Host a 3-Day Nurturing Parenting Program® Seminar
with Stephen J. Bavolek, Ph.D. Principal Author of the Nurturing Parenting Programs®
We're looking for host agencies that can provide a well-lit, comfortable training room in a good location with a flip chart, TV/DVD player, and PowerPoint projector with screen.
Note: Hosting opportunities available
Free training site located near a major airport and within walking distance of restaurants and hotels;
Bright, well-lit training room with Internet Access to accommodate at least 40 participants comfortably at tables and chairs with room for movement;
DVD player and screen, PowerPoint Projector and screen and flip chart/markers for trainer's use;
A short list of affordable local lodging recommendations;
Local Networking (spread the word locally to agencies and community organizations);
- Provide light break snacks (ex. coffee, tea, juice, bagels, cookies for a.m. and p.m. breaks) fully reimbursed by FDR
Hosting Agency Receives:
- 1 free registration for every 5 paid registrations;
- 15% discount on first order
- 20 free Red, White, and Bruises booklets;
- 1 set of Nurturing Parenting DVDs (over a $300 value);
- Training materials;
- Registration process;
- Reimburses for cost of a.m. and p.m. break items;
- Advertising and recruitment via the web and email.
If you meet the criteria and would like to be a host, please contact us:
Contact: FNC@nurturingparenting.com - Phone: 262.652.6501 - Fax: 262.652.6608
The 3-Day Seminar teaches the philosophy of nurturing parenting and how to implement and facilitate the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
Dr. Bavolek brings his vast experience in working with families, his knowledge of assessing high-risk parenting behaviors, and his entertaining style to facilitate and challenge participants to raise their level of competence in providing a proven parenting program.